Palette suggestions for our end of year kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - December
Please use this thread if you wish to nominate a palette for our end of year members' kit. Opinions also welcome on whether you prefer a themed kit (e.g. Christmas, New Year etc.) or a generic kit.

I will then put up a poll for you to vote on the suggestions.

Please submit your suggestions by Tuesday 19th November. Thanks. :)

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
I would like a Christmas theme kit and a generic kit.

Diane's Art

Esteemed Senior Member
I think a generic kit would be nice to use for anything. I had a hard time deciding on colors. I was looking for something different. I like several palettes from Design Seeds. I ended up posting thumbnails from PostImage as I could not upload the full size palettes.

Winter Wonderland

Tobacco Tones

Frosted Flora

Flora Hues

Foraged Hues

Last edited:

Rose Thorn

I would not be interested in Christmas themed, generic is good and I like the celebrate theme and suggested palettes for it. I've thought of two other themes as well...
  1. Comforts of Home
  2. Comfort and Warmth
I have a couple of palettes that I'd like to attach, but I don't see how to attach them here, can someone guide me on how to accomplish this? I want to upload from my computer, not enter a URL, but I'm not seeing the drag Photos Here box when I click on insert image icon.

Here are two I'd like to suggest:

Last edited:

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
I have a couple of palettes that I'd like to attach, but I don't see how to attach them here, can someone guide me on how to accomplish this? I want to upload from my computer, not enter a URL, but I'm not seeing the drag Photos Here box when I click on insert image icon.
Rose, attachments are disabled here. You can upload them to our gallery here or any other secure site.

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
All of the palettes posted are beautiful!

Since December is almost here and it will take time for members to create and Robyn to put the kit together, I think a non-holiday kit would be better. I like Rose's idea of "Comforts of Home."

Status
Not open for further replies.