Photography Challenge June ; Good enough to eat !

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - September
Here we are again , June is here and I plan to be a lot more present this month to bug you all, so you post some of your yummy photos !
This months challenge is called ; Good enough to eat.... 4 photos please , spread over the month of June and all showing something nice to eat. Please try to use new photos if you can , but as long as it is your own photo then it is ok. Please post in the challenge gallery, and chose photography from the drop down options, then come back here, and post it too, so we know there is a new photo in the gallery is case we missed it.
Have fun!
Here is mine taken last Sunday at a café called the Busy bee.

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Thanks for hosting the challenge Vivi.

We also have a cafe here called The Busy Bee.

DeLoris

Last edited:

Anita

Esteemed Senior Member
Now you're talking Vivi.. :giggle: just trying to take the photo quick enough !!! will get one I promise ♥

BrightEyes

Esteemed Senior Member
Okay... I finally remembered to take some photos while I made my Chicken and fruit/veggie salad.
The big bowl has the chicken, fruit, veggies with seasoning added. The small bowl has mayo, nutmeg, sugar and pineapple juice mixed together. Mixed it with the salad and let it sit in fridge for 4 hours. Oh... so yummy!
I love making this for a summer meal served with crackers.
I will be posting a few more photos later on this month.

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
@ElaineD Thank you for taking part in the challenge. for the next photos perhaps you can size it down to a maximum of 250 kb ( Like for a scrap page in the gallery ) and post it there too, Monthly challenges ) so people can comment on it if they wish.

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Can I have some ? Chickpeas is a favourite in this house.. the red looks great !