• Members' end of year kit.  Please VOTE HERE for the colour and name of your choice.  Voting closes on November 28th.

Pop - Up : Inspiration

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - November
To just to keep you all on your toe's here is a last minute pop-up.
Look through the gallery uploads for the past week only and choose a page to scraplift or that inspired you.
Please let us know which page you have chosen and why.
Upload your page to Monthly Challenges/Pop-Up and then come back and share your creation here.

This is my page :

Inspiration taken from this page by Poppy (Mary ).

Grace

Supreme Senior Member

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Barb, thank you for the wonderful PopUp Inspiration challenge.

I love art dolls and was inspired by Ange’s page Love Life
Fabulous page Grace and great scraplift of Ange's beautiful page. Thank you for joining in the challenge xx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you Barb for the challenge...

my chosen page was Rosie's...Fabulous arty grungy page ♥♥

You have scraplifted Rosie's page just beautifully, Anita. Great blending of the images. Thank you for joining in the challenge xx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
To just to keep you all on your toe's here is a last minute pop-up.
Look through the gallery uploads for the past week only and choose a page to scraplift or that inspired you.
Please let us know which page you have chosen and why.
Upload your page to Monthly Challenges/Pop-Up and then come back and share your creation here.

This is my page :

Inspiration taken from this page by Poppy (Mary ).
You have a gorgeous garden Barb Thank you for scraplifting my page and for the challenge. xxx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you for this Fun challenge! I didn't have to look back to far before a page inspired me.
It was the woman sitting in the frame on the beautiful page Tapestry Tales by TrishD that was my inspiration.

My page - Calendar Girl.

and my inspiration Tapestry Tales by TrishD.
Love the layout with all the tropical flowers and great framing of the lovely vintage image, Kim. I can see why you got your inspiration from the lovely page by TrishD. Thank you for joining in the challenge xx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you so much Barb for the challenge. Scraplifted Jirina's page "This is my Happy Place". Love the dark background and the stunning clusters.

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you so much Barb for the challenge. Scraplifted Jirina's page "This is my Happy Place". Love the dark background and the stunning clusters.

Stunning scraplift of Jirina's page, Rosie. Love the dark background and beautiful cluster. Thank you for joining in the challenge xx

DeLoris

I'm not sure how to do this. I put why I used Ange's page of her ocean life to inspire mine, but I don't know how to get the link to work. Here's hoping this one does. She made a gorgeous page of sea life and I loved it!

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
I flipped my layout 90 degrees to fit the photo of my daughter and her hubby on their wedding day

Inspired by Kelsey and Eric by Glori2
Gorgeous scraplift of Glori2's page. Love the bright colourful clusters on the dark background and beautiful photo, Kay. Thnak uou for joining in the challenge xx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member

I'm not sure how to do this. I put why I used Ange's page of her ocean life to inspire mine, but I don't know how to get the link to work. Here's hoping this one does. She made a gorgeous page of sea life and I loved it!
Great scraplift of Ange's page DeLoris, love your colourful framed images. Thank you for joining in the challenge xx