POP UP last minute throw down the gauntlet challenge !

JanD

Premier Senior Member
DARLING page and yet another lovely poem from you! Gin rummy is NOT my game but hey, they have cake in case it all goes south! xoxoxo

JanD

Premier Senior Member
It's FUN and COLORFUL and perfect, Vivi! Love the challenge...........thanks so much for 'one more before April'! xo

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Oh, I'll accept your invitation! You can't go wrong with cupcakes OR a cruise! xo

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Oh, my..........these two fashion-plates are ready for a picnic! Love the images you used, especially the redhead! xoxoxox

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Now THAT is a cake!!!!! And those two love-birds know how to relax....but do they realize that ship is filled with PIRATES? From PENZANCE? Oh, no......

JanD

Premier Senior Member
SO clever to put the ship on the cake...............love Lauren's kits and your page is YUMMY!

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
So true, I wish my hubby would get happy for the second time LoL..

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Aww ,this looks so sweet !! Love your take on the challenge.

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
Great pages by everybody...thank you Vivi for the challenge it was fun...My boat is a photo taken on the Isle of Wight and the cake is the Ark, I made for my youngest son's 3rd birthday lol

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
wow ! what a cake !!! Love the page, feel a bit sorry for the unicorns, but as we all know they made it ! So funny with the fish and the bubbles too.