Pop - Up : Picture Perfect

SherryD

Challenge Host - April
Pictures from Pixabay except frame which is from A. Janner. Was going for the effect of the Celtic triple goddess - maiden, mother, crone.

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Pictures from Pixabay except frame which is from A. Janner. Was going for the effect of the Celtic triple goddess - maiden, mother, crone.

Lovely effects and great idea Sherry. Thank you for joining in the challenge xx

Janne

Pop-up: Picture Perfect
The dancer is a card from Kaklei Designs Art Movement kit. I also used elements and paper from Summer Cottage, and Answer

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Pop-up: Picture Perfect
The dancer is a card from Kaklei Designs Art Movement kit. I also used elements and paper from Summer Cottage, and Answer
Lovely effects and extraction of the beautiful image. Thank you for joining in the challenge xx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Thank you was fun
Lovely masking of the original image and nice effects of the next. Great extraction and like how the robin is holding the string in it's beak. Thank you for joining in the challenge xx

Ursula

Esteemed Senior Member
Thanks for the challenge Barb. I wanted to use a photo of Unica, where I have a geat extraction but I didn't find it anymore and have chosen a flower. I gave to the extraction a sketchy look.

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Thanks for the challenge Barb. I wanted to use a photo of Unica, where I have a geat extraction but I didn't find it anymore and have chosen a flower. I gave to the extraction a sketchy look.

Fabulous page Ursula, love the effect on the extraction. Congrats on GSO and thank you for joining in the challenge xx