• If you have participated in all 17 challenges for this month and would like to be in the draw for a gift certificate from Julie Mead Designs, don't forget to list them in THIS THREAD before the end of the month.

Pop - Up : Picture Perfect

cats4jan

Premier Senior Member
A little late to the game - just got my new computer up and running, but wanted to pop into this thread to compliment the work done here. These are amazing concepts, artfully designed. You have all done such a fantastic job with this challenge.

It was a brilliant challenge. Thanks for the idea, Barb.

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
A little late to the game - just got my new computer up and running, but wanted to pop into this thread to compliment the work done here. These are amazing concepts, artfully designed. You have all done such a fantastic job with this challenge.

It was a brilliant challenge. Thanks for the idea, Barb.
Glad you have your new computer up and running, could do with a new one myself xx

cats4jan

Premier Senior Member
Didn’t have a choice - power button broke and I can’t turn it on. It’s nearly 10 years old - not worth fixing.
REMINDER - back up your hard drive. I was a few months behind doing that, but luckily I have most of my work backed up