Pop- Up: Send a Little Art

SherryD

Challenge Host - April
Texts and e-mails are great, but getting a card or letter in the mail is sure to bring a smile. For this challenge, I'd like you to create two ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) at the traditional size of 2.5" x 3.5" The cards do not need to be related. Just create little pieces of art you can pop into a card or letter and mail to someone you care about.
Hope no one is offended by my examples. I am by no means making light of the current health crisis. My son and DIL are health care workers - Jeremy is supervisor for radiology and Berkeley is a laboratory technician - so they are on the front lines right. Jeremy has been texting to be sure we are well here and sendin positive vibes. He has a wacky sense of humor and these cards are a way of saying I'm thinking about them, hoping they stay safe, and looking forward to happier days.

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - April
Thank you Sherry. Love this little challenge. ❤

We all know how extremely serious and devastating this is, but I feel a sense of humour lightens the mood. There is some seriously funny stuff on Facebook about what is happening to us all right now.

zepper

Challenge Host - April
Thank you for the challenge, My one daughter will love the gnome card and the other the flamingo. Perfect xxxx : 0)

SherryD

Challenge Host - April
Thank you for the challenge, My one daughter will love the gnome card and the other the flamingo. Perfect xxxx : 0)

Very nice. Thanks for playing.