Pop up Simple squares challenge

Kakleidesigns

Challenge Host - July
This is a template made in JPG, 12x12 inches -JPG-300dpi.
It has different squares in different colors, very easy to select with your magic wand or any selection tool, you can blend photos, papers, elements, all together, just do as you please, be creative and have fun!

My page, I am only using an image and word art, I selected some squares and paste the image inside the selection, play with blend modes and then I used the image on top with a quote...You can use it in any way you like.
Remember this is not a real template, it is just a JPG multi square image that allows you to play as you like.

Download HERE

Kakleidesigns

Challenge Host - July
In case you have issues doing this challenge, like @yorkiemom, here is a small tutorial:
There is your magic wand or selection tool in Photoshop, but you can always select squares the way you like

In Photoshop you have the choice to paste into like here I selected a paper and copy and paste into the squares I selected in the first place.
And this is how your layers should look like so you can fix as you like:

Here I pasted lots of paper, images, etc.
But I fixed everything at the end and this is what I got:

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
WHOA so many different styles each one a beauty. Who would have though simple squares could be so effective..... well Karen for one! thanks for the challenge. It is going on my list.

lm44west

In case you have issues doing this challenge, like @yorkiemom, here is a small tutorial:
There is your magic wand or selection tool in Photoshop, but you can always select squares the way you like

In Photoshop you have the choice to paste into like here I selected a paper and copy and paste into the squares I selected in the first place.
And this is how your layers should look like so you can fix as you like:

Here I pasted lots of paper, images, etc.
But I fixed everything at the end and this is what I got:
Thank you for the tutorial.