Pop - Up : Song

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member

I often listen to the radio whilst creating pages and sometimes I hear an old song and then I can't get it out of my head. (Earworm) o_O
So this time I went with it and created a page, sorry to say that it didn't stop the song going round and round in my brain but I did enjoy trying.

So for this challenge I though let's make a page to show a song.

Take any song you like, (or one that is driving you crazy) and create a page around that song.
Would be nice if you could include a few lines of the song on your page, but if not then just tell us in your description what the song is.

Upload your page to Member Galleries / Monthly Challenges / Pop - Up then put it into this thread.

Have fun and apologies if you get an earworm too.:whistle:

Rose Thorn

Some of my first scrapbook layouts were inspired by songs; I think I will update one of them for this challenge. Is that Okay?

cinderella

When I saw this flower shadow paper by NBK Design I started singing "Shadow Play" by Rory Gallagher. It seemed an appropriate title too!
Thanks for the challenge!

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
When I saw this flower shadow paper by NBK Design I started singing "Shadow Play" by Rory Gallagher. It seemed an appropriate title too!
Thanks for the challenge!
Lovely clusters and great shadow, just right for your song choice. Thank you for taking part in the challenge xx

doglvr49

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you, Barb - I think. This song has been on my favorite list since it was recorded in 1979. Now you have it running through my head yet again. LOL

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host

I often listen to the radio whilst creating pages and sometimes I hear an old song and then I can't get it out of my head. (Earworm) o_O
So this time I went with it and created a page, sorry to say that it didn't stop the song going round and round in my brain but I did enjoy trying.

So for this challenge I though let's make a page to show a song.

Take any song you like, (or one that is driving you crazy) and create a page around that song.
Would be nice if you could include a few lines of the song on your page, but if not then just tell us in your description what the song is.

Upload your page to Member Galleries / Monthly Challenges / Pop - Up then put it into this thread.

Have fun and apologies if you get an earworm too.:whistle:

Thanks for a great challenge AND the EARWORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haaaaaaaaaaa

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you, Barb - I think. This song has been on my favorite list since it was recorded in 1979. Now you have it running through my head yet again. LOL

Great page created for your song, Kathy. I want to be there now. Sorry for giving you an earworm :oops: :giggle:. Thank you for taking part in the challenge xx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you so much for the challenge Barb. xxx

Wonderful page Rosie and what a beautiful scene create for the song. You may not be able to talk to the animals but my goodness you care so much about them all. Thank you for taking part in the challenge xx