Pop - Up : Song

JanD

Premier Senior Member

This was hard because I love SO many songs, but picked this one by Brandi Carlisle called THE JOKE. It's my most recent favorite! All kits are in the Gallery photo. Thanks Barb. LOVED this challenge! xo

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - September
Barb, thank you for the wonderful Pop-Up Song challenge.
Imagine by John Lennon is one of my favorite songs. The music is so beautiful and the lyrics are hopeful and uplifting. A few months ago I watched the fascinating John and Yoko: Above Us Only Sky documentary about the making of Imagine.

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member

This was hard because I love SO many songs, but picked this one by Brandi Carlisle called THE JOKE. It's my most recent favorite! All kits are in the Gallery photo. Thanks Barb. LOVED this challenge! xo
Very powerful and emotive page created for the song, Jan. Thank you for taking part in the challenge xx
Sorry if I've given you an earworm :whistle:

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Barb, thank you for the wonderful Pop-Up Song challenge.
Imagine by John Lennon is one of my favorite songs. The music is so beautiful and the lyrics are hopeful and uplifting. A few months ago I watched the fascinating John and Yoko: Above Us Only Sky documentary about the making of Imagine.

Beautiful artsy page for this great John Lennon song, Grace. Love the blended heart with the sheet music. Thank you for taking part in the challenge xx
Not seen that documentary but bet it was really interesting to watch.

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank You Barb for the challenge.This is one of my favourite songs from Chris de Burgh.xxx
Can feel the passion in the page with the beautiful rich, red background and the great image, Mary. Thank you for taking part in the challenge and for giving me a new earworm :giggle: xx

BrightEyes

Esteemed Senior Member
The song Wind Beneath My Wings represents my husband to me... as he is MY HERO.
I took this photo while we were visiting Brice Canyon. I love it and his wonderful smile.
I can see him as he was then whenever I hear Wind Beneath My Wings playing.

Last edited:

Everything Erica

I took this photo while we were visiting Brice Canyon. I love it and his wonderful smile.

Oh my, this is a wonderful page and sentiment. The song and photo are a perfect choise.

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member

Love the colours, layout and photo of your dear hubby. What a beautiful tribute to him and love this song too. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xx

KAPOH

I loved the layout on the Willie Nelson song (written by Debby Lynn and Sonny Throckmorton, Joe Manual, and Lucinda Hinton). I'd never heard of it, but I listened to it on YouTube. It reminded me of Willie's "My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys," (written by Sharon Vaughn)
which is the song I used for my ATC:

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
I loved the layout on the Willie Nelson song (written by Debby Lynn and Sonny Throckmorton, Joe Manual, and Lucinda Hinton). I'd never heard of it, but I listened to it on YouTube. It reminded me of Willie's "My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys," (written by Sharon Vaughn)
which is the song I used for my ATC:
Great masking/framing of the perfect image for your song choice. Thank you for taking part in the challenge xx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you Barb for hosting this challenge! Love challenges with songs.
Great extraction, effects and masking of the image. As an Elvis fan from the age of 5, love your song choice, Micheline. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xx