Pop - Up : Spring

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - September
Nice to think about spring with the cool temps and everything blooming... Thanks for the challenge.

Beautiful page Kay. Lovely photo and gorgeous clusters, love the bit of lace tucked in too. Thank you for taking part in the challenge xx

JanD

Premier Senior Member

May Spring bring flowers, butterflies, bunnies, and bees! xoxo Happy Spring!

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member

May Spring bring flowers, butterflies, bunnies, and bees! xoxo Happy Spring!
Gorgeous page Jan, just shouts springtime. Love the butterfly as a her mask. Thank you for taking part and congrats on FP today xx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you for the fun challenge. These trees are always so pretty when they bloom.

What a lovely layout with the pretty patterned papers and lace. Great photo of all the blossom on the tree and love the little girl with her bunch of spring flowers. Thank you for taking part in the challenge xx

Blackthorne

Barb, thanks for this great Challenge. It was such Fun !
Since a long time I wanted to do a Layout of a Lady with a Headress.
I finally had the Chance ::-c

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Barb, thanks for this great Challenge. It was such Fun !
Since a long time I wanted to do a Layout of a Lady with a Headress.
I finally had the Chance ::-c

Wow Helga, you really transformed the original image. Beautiful headdress created and lovely lipstick. Thank you for taking part in the challenge and congrats on GSO xx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you Barb for hosting this beautiful challenge

What a joy and delight to be dancing through the field of beautiful spring flowers. A gorgeous page Micheline and thank you for taking part in the challenge. Congrats on a well deserved GSO, Mary beat me to it xx