• POLL!    Are you interested in a end of the year members' kit?  See the details HERE.   POLL!

Pop UP - Word Link

zepper

Challenge Host - November
Hi all,

Don’t know if this has been done before I joined but going to give it a try anyway….

This is your main word: TURQUOISE and like the well known board game that you make up words … generate TWO more from the main word and they MUST LINK ( they can also branch off the word you generate, just like the board game)

Scrap the words you have generated and make sure your chosen items and your word link are prominent on your page

You can add anything else that you like from your stash to complete your creation

Upload to members galleries/pop up and then this thread. I look forward to seeing your pages xx : 0)

Last edited:

zepper

Huh Oh - I only did one word instead of two. Instead of redoing this one, I may make another. I'm sorry, the instructions just did not soak into my brain (as usual!).
A beautiful creation and thank you for taking part in the challenge. I like the idea and the words on the frame. Look forward to another page
: 0) xx

zepper

Thank you for the challenge... please excuse the extractions as still not able to use my good hand yet I made three words I hope this is o.k.
A beautiful creation and thank you for taking part in the challenge. I like the subject... a safer way to tattoo, wish my children opted for that and the extractions are perfect xx : 0).

Last edited: