• Suggest a palette for our end of year members' kit HERE.  Suggestions to be submitted by Tuesday 19th please.

Pop UP - Word Link

zepper

Challenge Host - November
Thank you for the challenge, Debbie - sort of two challenges in one. Loved it. :) ❤
A beautiful creation and thank you for taking part in the challenge. I'm glad I challenged you twice...It took me a while to think of words that branch off too...Love your choice and the effects on your page xxx : 0)

zepper

Thank you Debbie for the wonderful challenge. xxx

A beautiful creation and thank you for taking part in the challenge. I'm a fan of your wildlife pages and your messages of conservation just love what you have made xxx : 0)

Last edited:

zepper

There sure are some creative pages here - I Love them all!!

Thanks for the fun challenge.
Oh wow I bet he saw some wonderful things.. I like your nickname for your grandson xxx :0) A beautiful creation and thank you for taking part in the challenge.

zepper

My page for this fun challenge! Thanks for hosting Zepper!
Loving the image and how you have blended and used the elements, a beautiful creation and thank you for taking part in the challenge xxx
: 0)

zepper

Beautiful cluster and soft looking flowers on the edge a beautiful creation and thank you for taking part in the challenge xxx