• The what, where and when INFORMATION about our end of year Celebration kit.  See HERE.

Pop - Up : WordPlay

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
@Magnolia57 ... Brilliant play on words Phyllis and lovely page. Thank you for taking part in the challenge xx

orkan

Esteemed Senior Member
Pop-Up- WordPlay _ ALPHA PAPIER by Skimersan _emballage carton - uniquement des images prises sur Pixabay
Pop-Up- WordPlay _ ALPHA PAPIER by Skimersan _emballage carton - uniquement des images prises ...jpg

Last edited:

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Pop-Up- WordPlay _ ALPHA PAPIER by Skimersan _emballage carton - uniquement des images prises sur PixabayView attachment 173111
Chat semble très heureux avec le cadeau, Orkan. They do love to play in boxes so the perfect gift. Love the wordart. Thank you for taking part in the challenge xx

Lella

Premier Senior Member
Thanks for hosting this challenge, Barb. I say this to my cat all the time, especially when she stares at me and meows for more treats...lol

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Thanks for hosting this challenge, Barb. I say this to my cat all the time, especially when she stares at me and meows for more treats...lol

Fabulous, my cat is just the same and we have are own language and conversations. Great play on words and thank you for taking part in the challenge xx