Poppy Love Challenge

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Poppy_Love_Free_Kit.jpg

Welcome to a romantic February challenge. I have another free kit for you to play with. It is a Valentine's type kit but with the emphasis on wild flowers rather than roses. As usual you can add anything you like to the kit for your page. The kit can be found on Freebies for Registered Members. I am looking forward to seeing all your stunning pages.

https://forum.justartscrapbooking.co...-love-free-kit

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
Oh, how fun this will be! I am headed over to download so I can play tomorrow! Thanks Rosie!

A-M

Challenge Host
Thankyou Rosie, I have something in mind for this... my Grandpuppy.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Rosie, thank you very much for your fabulous kit. Your sample page is gorgeous.

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Thank you Rosie for hosting and giving us yet another superb kit! It's beautiful!!!

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Really beautiful image and photo treatment. Love the stacked papers under the photo and the background yoy have used. The clusters are perfect for the page. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Wonderful image and fabulous framing Mary. Really love the deep red background and the border you have used. The clusters look fantastic. Thank you so much for taking part in he challenge. xxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Really wonderful romantic image Wendy. Really love the photo treatment and the framing. The blended elements look fabulous as does the cluster. The love birds are a wonderful finishing touch. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx

doglvr49

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you so much Rosie for this wonderful kit. As for the sentiment on your page, it was the first thing I thought of when I saw the title of the kit - my memory was definitely of the Paul Anka version because that's how old I am. LOL I will be definitely be playing with this kit more this month but for my first page decided to use elements in the kit only.

Last edited:

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Really beautiful design and page. Really love how you have used the mask to make a background for the spotty dog. Beautiful cluster and placement of the elements too. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Beautiful romantic image. I love the design of the page with the strips going horizontally and vertically. The large poppy looks fabulous. The dark background makes everything stand out so well. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxxx