Poppy's Weekly Gallery Picks-ending April 21st.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
It is always a hard choice choosing which pages for the gallery picks I would love to choose more but we must abide by the rules these are my 10 picks.
Spring Forward by Gina...I love the boy going forward to the gate
Breathe by Doglvr. The blending and colours are beautiful.
Sisters by Anita.They really do look like Sisters I love the photo treatment and textures.
Eostre by Rosie. This is a beautiful layout with the Goddess Eostre
Anne-Marie Chinese Lanterns The flowers are so delicate and pretty.
Card Skecth by Evelyn.I love the Rabbit with his beautiful colours.
The Frog By Ursula This is a very clever page I love the way the photo is split.
Before and after challenge by Barb.This is an amazing page I love the photo treatment and the textures.
April Quote Challenge by Micheline. Beautiful brushwork and image of the mountains the colours stand out beautifully.
Nature by Orkan This is an amzing photo of the little bird in the pipe

Last edited:

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Lovely selections and comments, Mary. Thank you so much for choosing one of mine xxx

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Really lovely selections and comments Mary! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this.

Congratulations to everyone who is featured in Mary's picks.

Anita

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you Mary very much for choosing my page....and congratulations to everyone ♥♥

Migueline

Esteemed Senior Member
Fabulous selections Mary! Congratulations to everyone and thank you for choosing my page! xx:-62

gina

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Great choices Mary - thank you so much. Also a big thank you for showing one of my pages here.
Congrats to everyone

orkan

Esteemed Senior Member
Je ne peux pas m'empêcher de me régaler de toutes ces compositions au style si différent mais tout aussi surprenant

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - August
Wonderful choices, Mary. Congratulations to all included!

A-M

Thankyou so much Mary for this lovely surprise as I was feeling a little bit down this morning and this has been a lovely "pick me up".

Congratulations to the other artists who were chosen as they are all so special pages.

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Absolutely gorgeous picks and comments Mary. Thank you so much for including my page. :-62
Congratulations to everyone :-7

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
For anyone feeling "let down" that one of their creations wasn't chosen, and if you've never signed up to take a turn ... go ahead and sign up ... picking is SO HARD ... great choices Mary and thank you so much for including The Rabbit ... congrats to everyone