Poppy's Weekly Gallery Picks - Ending December 1st.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
As always it is a hard choice to make especially this time of the year.
Caro ...Carolina a beautiful layout with the Template and the colours.
Barb This is so beautiful with the Tree the lights and the colours which are gorgeous.
Evelyn... Every time I look at this it makes me smile I love what you did with the Hat Challenge.
Robyn … Its not often we get to see our leader creating so I think it only fair you are included
I love the challenge and the page you made with the beautiful Headdress.
Rosie.Oriental Breeze the design and effects are stunning I love the colours.
G.G. Grace a beautiful Thanksgiving page I love the design and meaningful quote and the word art.
Orkan...Beautiful blending I love the side cluster and the colours are gorgeous.
Anita.Snow Queen. I love the image the textures and the effects.
Kim... A wonderful page by kim with the friends announcing that it is a boy by filling up pumpkins
with blue powder then throwing them at the wall for the powder to burst out.
Wendy I found this to be a very moving page it made me think of all those that are less fortunate than ourselves.

Last edited:

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
Fabulous picks and comments Mary. Congratulations to everyone and thank you for including one of my pages xxxxx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Great choices Mary, congratulations to all featured and thank you so much for choosing one of my pages xx

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Mary, fabulous gallery picks and comments! Congrats to everyone and thank you for including my page.

Anita

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you so much Mary for picking my page for the Gallery.......well done everyone and fabulous Choices Mary ♥♥♥

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Thank you Mary for you lovely picks and comments. I actually had tears when I saw that you had included mine! It's a long time since I have done anything and I'm just so tickled that you have included me in your selections. Thank you. ♥
:-49

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Wonderful selections, Mary! Thank you so much for including my page!

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
AWESOME picks Mary and I'm quite surprised and honored that you chose Maude and I'll eat my hat creation, thank you