Poppy's Weekly Gallery Picks - week ending June 9th. 2019.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Hi every one I am standing in for Evelyn this week with the gallery weekly picks as she is not fully recovered from her illness as usual it is always a hard choice I have tried to pick one for each day of the week and not chosen any from the Gallery Stand Outs to try and be a bit fairer.

DeLoris ... I love the way this was made with the Elephants and the water spilling out from the frame the word Mama is really touching.
Grace I love the colours and the design on this page.
Kim's page says it all with the expression on Aiden's face.
Gina I love the colours on the background with the elements and the B/W framing with the photos.
Kythe. Beautiful ancestry page four generations back I love the the masking of the photos ... the side cluster adds a nice pop of colour to the page.
Rosie's page is full of fun I love the masked images and the blending
Jane D. I love how this page was made with the torn photo the masking and the blending
BusStop by Barb. love the Black colours with the pops of red. the song is one I still have in my head.
Tinisek. Love the whole design with the image the colours and the layering with the elements.
Anita. Heart Melting who could not fall for this page with the adorable eyes of the dog.

Last edited:

gina

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host
Great choices Mary - thank you so much. Congrats to everyone.
Thank you so much for including one of my pages here.

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Lovely selections Mary and good of you to stand in for Evelyn. Congratulations to all featured and thank you so much for picking one of my pages xx

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Thank you Mary for filling in for Evelyn.........much appreciated!

Thank you too for your thoughtful choices and comments. ❤

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Mary, fabulous picks and comments! Thank you for including my page. Congrats to everyone! 💜

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host
Fantastic choices, congratulations to all! And thank you for including my page of Aiden!

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Fabulous choices and comments Mary. Congratulations to everyone and thank you for including one of my pages 💕

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
Great images Mary..........aren't these girls talented? Congratulations everyone on your GSO!