Problems with Internet

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
I know Google have been having problems the last couple of days with outages - affecting Facebook, Twitter and all the Google services but, is anybody else having problems with others?? Because of the problems with Google I am using Safari but it is really laggy and keeps timing out.....are the problems all over or is it me lol

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Sorry you are having this problem Karen. I use Firefox and it has been fine. xxxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
I use Microsoft Edge I have had a load of updates the last three nights one which took ages I am finding it slower than usual Karen that circle keeps turning for ages....I tried Google a few times this morning to get into a site and the box just came up asking if I wanted to save it lol.....so it looks like Google is still having problems.xx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
I'm using Firefox and everything is fine. I have had Microsoft updates coming in the last few days so that did slow things down for awhile.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
I use Firefox and no problems with Google. I'm not on Facebook or Twitter.

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
I use Safari without an issue except for searching Google Images .... Safari doesn't like uploading images into Google so I use Firefox then.