Problems with Internet

Pekarokiki

Premier Senior Member
I know Google have been having problems the last couple of days with outages - affecting Facebook, Twitter and all the Google services but, is anybody else having problems with others?? Because of the problems with Google I am using Safari but it is really laggy and keeps timing out.....are the problems all over or is it me lol

Rosie

Esteemed Senior Member
Sorry you are having this problem Karen. I use Firefox and it has been fine. xxxx

Poppy

Esteemed Senior Member
I use Microsoft Edge I have had a load of updates the last three nights one which took ages I am finding it slower than usual Karen that circle keeps turning for ages....I tried Google a few times this morning to get into a site and the box just came up asking if I wanted to save it lol.....so it looks like Google is still having problems.xx

Barb

Premier Senior Member
I'm using Firefox and everything is fine. I have had Microsoft updates coming in the last few days so that did slow things down for awhile.

Sue C

Premier Senior Member
I use Safari without an issue except for searching Google Images .... Safari doesn't like uploading images into Google so I use Firefox then.