Progressive Challenge May 2019

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Good morning (or evening!) Just Art girls! Welcome to my 1st Challenge and I hope you will enjoy what I have put together.
We start today (the 12th) and I will post a new step on May 14, 16, 18, and the last day is May 20th. Please reserve a spot for your page on this thread and remember to upload into the Temporary Progressive Gallery that Robyn will put up today, too. Day 1-4 will be there and after the challenge, that thread will be deleted, but your final page will remain in the Progressive Scrap Gallery. Whew!

Edit from Robyn ........Temporary gallery is HERE. It's a sub-category under the Progressive Scrap gallery. No need to put your pages 1 -4 in the Member Gallery as they will automatically be deleted (at the end of the scrap) if you made the temporary gallery your original upload destination.

So we begin. You will need a BLACK PAPER and a WHITE PAPER with texture and I want you to divide the page either horizontally, vertically, or diagonally (see my page below). Then, use a COLOR brush/paint to cover the dividing line between the B&W colors.

Easy Peasy for the first step and I will can't wait to see what you come up with! GO!

DAY 2
Today, on the WHITE paper side, add a paint/brush/stamp in a color that coordinates with your Day 1 and on the BLACK paper side, add a paint/brush/stamp in WHITE
Then, on the BLACK paper side, add sparkles/stars/glitter. Or something that has a POP to it.
Here is my Day 2.

DAY 3
Today, I would like you to add a MASK somewhere in the center of your page.
THEN, please add 3 CIRCLES somewhere on your page.
Finally, add a BLACK doodle/scribble/stamp anywhere you think looks good!
View media item 57397
I AM BLOWN AWAY at how many of you have joined the challenge and your pages are STUNNING! :-62 :-k

DAY 4
Today I want you to add ONE image to the center (over the mask) (no frames). See my sample for today and it'll make it clearer!
THEN, add3 BUTTERFLIES
THEN, add 1 (ONE) other element of your choice
The theme seems to be magical so keep that in mind..........can't wait to see your Day 4!

DAY 5 ~ Final
TODAY, please add some fun WORD ART to your page and you may add 1 new element if you choose to.

THANK YOU ALL for participating in my first ever Progressive Challenge. It's been quite fun to see your pages and see your beautiful art transform. You're the best! :love:
Day-5-Final-progressive-for-web.jpg

Last edited:

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you Jan for Hosting the Progressive Scrap Challenge I am claiming my spot here.
May P.S. Day 1.
May P.S. Day 2
May.P.S.Day 3.
Day 4.
Final Day 5.
Thank you so much for this wonderful magical challenge Jan I enjoyed it so much.I only added the word art.:-62

Last edited:

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Last edited:

doglvr49

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge Jan. I can tell it's going to be a fun one. :)

Day one

Day Two

Day Three - fun AND very challenging

Day four

Final Day - Thank you Jan! For my extra item I filled the mask.

Last edited:

sigrid

Last edited:

Anne

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Last edited:

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Last edited:

Lindsay