Progressive Scrap February

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
It’s that time again and I’m feeling quite nervous but, I know that whatever instructions you are all given (I’ve said this before), you follow them and then some and your end results are always a-mazing ❤❤ I hope you’ll join in with me and enjoy. Heads up that we’ll be working with 4 images 🙈 😜

Firstly, your first 4 parts should be posted in the
Temporary Gallery for the February Progressive Scrap only, these will be deleted by Robyn after you have all posted your final days.

Your final page will then be posted in the monthly challenges/progressive Scrap gallery as normal.

Please first upload each part to the correct gallery and then post/embed back here (see
here for help) …..it is preferable if your parts are put into a new post for each step (not added to the same post) as this will notify me (notifications are not given when posts are edited) or you can tag me @Pekarokiki

NOTE - I will leave comments on your page in the gallery so please ensure your image is linked x

OK, off we go .....

STEP 1

This step is going to be all about your background -

• select at least 6 layers for your page using anything you wish but at least 1 paper then use overlays, masks, elements ……. whatever you desire
  • now blend them all together to make 1 background which will complement your images
PLEASE KEEP THE LAYERS SEPARATE (DON'T FLATTEN) AS YOU MAY WISH TO CHANGE THINGS LATER

Have fun and I’ll see you Tuesday

PART 2

Now you need one of the photos that you’ve chosen….

• Place your main photo - this will be the largest - centred from top to bottom but to the right of your page - about an inch from the edge - approximately 2/3 the width of your page
  • Place a mask or mat underneath - try to keep as much of the shape and size of your image as you can
  • Duplicate the mask/mat
  • Clip your image to the top mat/mask
  • Now select the bottom mask and fill it with a colour to match a colour on your image - lower the opacity a little and enlarge it slightly - you should be able to just see the edges under your image
See you Thursday - my part below

Please remember to post only in the Temporary Gallery and please also remember to credit your images and kits

PART 3

Now you will need 3 more images 🙈

• Add 3 smaller photos about half inch in from the left edge of your page opposite your main photo and slightly overlapping it - I’m working here on the placement of my photo which is a landscape so my smaller photos will be placed top to bottom in a column with all of them slightly overlapping but, if your main photo is a portrait then your smaller photos will be placed side by side and the last one slightly overlapping your main photo…..
  • You can at this stage - only if required - change the position (either left or right on your page of your main photo or if needs to be moved more into the centre - whatever is best for your smaller photos and, again if required, change the size of your main photo
  • Add frames or outline/stroke - nothing too big
  • Add shadows
  • Add a paper/journal card or any other item for journalling - tuck it under the first of your smaller photos
See you Saturday - my part below

Please remember to post only in the Temporary Gallery and please also remember to credit your images and kits

PART 4

• Add a cluster with at least 4 elements near your journalling paper and slightly tucked under the first smaller photo and slightly overlapping your main
  • Now add some journaling / quote to your paper/tag added in the last step
  • Add another small cluster with 3 or 4 items to the bottom right of your page
The Final will be on Monday

FINAL

• Add a title - wherever suits your LO
  • Add some brushwork, paint splats, scribbles OR anything else - as little or as much as suits your page
  • You can - if required - add up to 3 more additional embellishments and/or more journalling
  • Re arrange up to 3 items - if required - to finish your page off
Remember to post your final page this time in the main Member, Monthly Challenges & Progressive Scrap galleries and then again back here linking your LO

I really hope you’ve all enjoyed this month’s progressive scrap - all your pages are amazing so far and I can’t wait to see your final LO’s - thank you all for participating x x :-k

Step 1 - I used 2 papers and 5 overlays ……

View media item 68057
Step 2....

View media item 68160
Step 3....

View media item 68256
Step 4.....

View media item 68345
FINAL

Last edited:

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you Karen for the challenge claiming my spot here.xxx
STEP TWO.
STEP THREE.
STEP FOUR.
STEP FIVE.

Last edited:

justpattyanne

With nervous excitement, :-l I'm going to participate again. 4 images??? See? Already you're pushing me out of my comfort zone. I'll be back later to put my page here...

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
With nervous excitement, :-l I'm going to participate again. 4 images??? See? Already you're pushing me out of my comfort zone. I'll be back later to put my page here...
Glad you’re going to join in and I’m looking forward to seeing what you come up with ❤ 😃👍🏼

Anntaurus

Thanks for the challenge.

Last edited:

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
kakleid-precious-mini
HSA_maskchallenge_2_2020

Thank you @Halina Miga for joining in - beautiful background and great start. I've linked your post here back to the gallery - when you post here for your next steps, if you click on the camera on the toolbar, you can choose the LO you wish to include and it will then be linked backed to the gallery for others to also comment on your media.
Prompt 1
View media item 68096