Progressive Scrap June - NOW ON

Savi

Ok one week late, but a day early, well nearly. It is Saturday night here in Western Australia and I am going to get this Challenge happening, purely because I never know what is going to happen the net day, life is totally spontan2 things you think you might need to finish your page - no pictures, eous and unregimented in this household.

So INSTRUCTIONS FOR DAY 1

Pick for yourself a BG paper that is textured, non patterend but grungey - I have uploaded a pack of splats HERE
Use however many splats you want, recolour to suit, but place to the left or right of the page, or the top or bottom

INSTRUCTIONS FOR DAY 2

GRAB MY STRIPES AND b & w EMBIES HERE AND ADD TO YOUR PAGE, where ever you want, do what ever you want with them, whatever you creative mind tells you to do

DAY 3 INSTRUCTIONS
So for today I would like you to use only 1 of the flowers in my pack only once as a non blended embie. So purely as a flower as is and with shadow. BUT! you can use any of them in a blended way. Please use one of the squiggles only. Use one embie of your choice from your stash which is not a flower, leaf or greenery or buttons.
DAY 3 PACK

DAY 4 INSTRUCTIONS ON PAGE 6

DAY 5 INSTRUCTIONS
OK last day.....today i want to see some word art, at least 4 lines worth, plus add 2 things you think you might need to finish your page, no flowers, no leaves or pictures.

CANT wait to see the first day's pages!!

Robyn?? I do 5 days right? but they don't have to be every day, but finishes on ssturday??? I am a novice LOL ahhh well we will have fun I am sure...I better make up something for day 2 now......just kidding, I know what is next, just don't know what is after that....

Last edited:

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Yes 5 instructions with the instructions every second day, so the scrap actually goes over 10 days. Instructions on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Monday.

Patricia

Premier Senior Member
This is going to be a fun challenge! Thank you Kaye!
I used all the splats in different blendmodes and/or opacity.
here is my day 1

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
My Day 1 - thank you for the Challenge !
the 1st day I can do and then again within 1 week.............

Savi

O Really! wow well you did a great page for your first attempt. I will give you rules every 2 days so 5 lots in total and you do it basically LOL nd hopefully you end up with a great page. Oh the BIG rule! once you have put something somewhere you cant move it or change it in anyway.