Progressive Scrap June - NOW ON

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Last step. I adjusted the size and opacity the added the text. I didn't add any extras as I didn't think it needed anything else. I am so pleased with this page. Will you come back and do another for us? This really pushed me. Thanks ever so much.

Elk Fan

Esteemed Senior Member
Here is step 5. Thanks for hosting this, it was a fun one.
June-PS-Step-5.jpg

https://gallery.justartscrapbooking.com/progressive-scrap-challenge/p11287-ps-step-5.html

Ursula

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge Kaye. What came up was completely different from my thoughts at the beginning. It made a lot of fun. Here is my final page, I added a ribbon and some bubbles.

Patricia

Premier Senior Member
here is my final page, I added the poem (translation in the credits), a texture on the top left butterfly and an overlay on the top right corner.
Thank you for this challenge Savi!

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
Remember when we actually wrote letters to people ????? these letters make beautiful keepsakes. Thank you for an absolutely awesome progressive scrap Kaye

Savi

Kim, you page has turned out so pretty, thank you for playing even though you had limited time

Savi

I love all the blending and the hand looks great holding the ////Ok I confess I have no idea what that is, is it a puppy's head or paw?

Savi

You are welcome Lella, I just adore how your page turned out, it was like you knew all my steps

Savi

Yes, I think your page turned out beautifully, no extras were needed....and I would be honoured to do another PS thank you

Savi

Your word art is perfectly placed and the whole pastel colouring is gorgoeus and the pop of blue is an extra zing to the whole page

Savi

Your very welcome Patricia, your page had ended up looking so pretty glad you could play along

Savi

Your welcome Sue!! I remember writing letters....in particular to a boyfriend I had over in Holland.....I love your picture and the grungy cluster is awesome!!