Progressive Scrap June - NOW ON

Lella

Premier Senior Member
Thanks again, Kaye. I so enjoyed your PS. My BFF's daughter is engaged and did a photo shoot for this ocassion.I am doing her album and am using this for the cover. Printed on Red River metallic, it is gorgeous.

TillM

Day 4 from me, sorry running behind time here....I moved my squiggly line and heart element and added a clock...and my Thai guardian. This is such a cool technique, thank you!
PS_4.jpg

Last edited:

TillM

And the final day, thank you smooch fro this great progressive scrap, it was so much fun! So i added my work art and a light leak behind my guardian to give him a little definition.

PS-Final1.jpg

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - November
Kaye, thank you for hosting the fun challenge.
Day 5 and final day: added quote underneath wordart from Day 4
added paint colors to painter's palette
moved blue flower with squiggle further down (I should have it moved further down on Day 4)

nemla

love a challenging challenge
Challenge Host - November
Thank you so much, I enjoyed this very much! What a lot of amazing pages

joelsuma

Thank you so much for this very interesting and exciting challenge. I had a lot of fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ev

hy ellen

Oh gosh I was interrupted and didn't upload my final page so here it is. I have always loved the quote used , by Rose Kennedy, and thought the Sydney Opera house with the dark splatter worked into this quote.

Savi

The way you used the word art is excellent, it looks really pretty over all the colours well done and I am glad you had fun :)