Progressive Scrap June - NOW ON

Savi

Thank you for participating Vicki. Your page has ended up very arty and colourful and pretty

Savi

Grace! the paint palette looks awesome with those smudged paint splats, very creative my friend!

Savi

Thank you Nemia I am pleased you had fun, that is what a PS is all about, we don't know where the next turn will take us, but if we are having fun in the meantime that is great!!, I like how your page ended

Savi

That's Ok Heidi, I love your page it is really very pretty you did such a good job with the B&W pic

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not terribly thrilled with the final result and I wish I had make some different decisions earlier on, BUT thank you so much Kaye for this very interesting and creative scrap. It really made me try and think outside the box. I always like how the various hosts bring some different to this scrap each month. I love it that we don't have the 'same old' month after month.

Savi

I think it is really pretty Robyn....PS scraps are had as we don't know all the twists and turns along the way, but they do certainly make us think outside the box a bit and how to scrap a little differently at times.....I had a wonderful time hosting it!!