Progressive Scrap March

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - September
Thank you so much Karen. Feel free to gush away. LOL She already had the headband but I recoloured the flower. xxxx

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
Gorgeous finish...I love all your additions of flowers, the string, the WA and perfect quote.....beautiful LO thank you for joining in!

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
I think your page is perfect and the mermaid tails are really cool....definitely not heavy but a really beautiful LO. Thank you for taking part!

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Karen, thank you for hosting the fun and fabulous progressive scrap this month.
Final page

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
Perfect finish Karen, just enough....Love the netting & sentiment and the pretty title. Great LO, thank you for participating!

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
Stunning LO - I love the quote in all the different fonts and colours, love your title and dragonfly....thank you for joining in Grace, beautiful page!

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
Jan I love your final LO. Beautiful photo and framing surrounded by your beautiful border and corner clusters, I love the birds and butterfly, brush work the title and lovely sentiment. Thank you for joining in!

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
I just love your subtle additions for the final part. Beautiful poem and the quote on your image. I love the added criss cross and word print ....really stunning final LO sherry. Thank you for participating!

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you so much Karen for this wonderful Progressive Scrap. Love the layout and all the gorgeous pages xxxxx