Progressive Scrap March

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
Beautiful final page Jody. I love the rich colours, your title & description, the brush work and gorgeous clusters....it is all perfect with your lovely image. Thank you for joining in!

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
Perfect additions Sigrid. I love how you’ve bordered the title on your image, very effective and the wavy ribbons, word strip, heart scatters and stamp .....perfect to finish your beautiful page off. Thank you for taking part in the challenge!

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
Simona please don’t apologise, life gets in the way for all of us at some time....your final page is beautiful. I love your beautiful border cluster and frame cluster with the lovely bright colours which really make your page pop. The addition of the flowers in her hair, the lovely title tag and great quote are all perfect final additions on your gorgeous LO. Thank you for participating!

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
Your final page Barb is brilliant. I love the additions of the WA, the great quote, the pebbles, paint and the seagull. Everything on your page blends perfectly....Beautiful LO and thank you for joining in!

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
Your final page is stunning Orkan with the addition of the lovely quote and the stamp. Beautiful LO - thank you for joining in!

Renee'

Oh my goodness! I am very fond of the out of the frame technique, and you did it so well! Your layout designs is gorgeous, and your kit choice is so cute.

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
Love your final page Julie. The addition of the brush work, quote and title on your image are all perfect and add to your beautiful LO. Thank you for participating!

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
😂😂 well you’re here now .......really beautiful finish Evelyn. The bunnies and squiggle and the word strip with the girls names are all just perfect to finish your LO..nothing else is needed. Thank you for joining in!

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
As you know Vivi there’s no time limit on finishing......love your day 4, beautiful border cluster and I like the flower popping between the frame and the adorable image. Your flowers are so delicate they look like Baby’s Breath. Looking forward to seeing the finish😁😁

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host
Well here it is. Thank you so much for this challenge, I enjoyed it a lot !

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
Beautiful final page Vivi. The sentiment is lovely as is the font and the squiggle...just perfect. Adorable photo and LO!