PYP JUNE 2020

cats4jan

Premier Senior Member
Wow - you are all so talented. What you do with simple photos is remarkable. I can't even pick a favorite. I also enjoy how you do the palette. The different shapes is a fun way to show your color choices.

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Wow - you are all so talented. What you do with simple photos is remarkable. I can't even pick a favorite. I also enjoy how you do the palette. The different shapes is a fun way to show your color choices.
It was very nice of you to take the time to make that comment. I am sure participants appreciate it. There is still lots of time for you to join in Jan.

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Aaaa - Thank you sooo much! You've made me smile!!!! :-62 :-62 :-62

cats4jan

Premier Senior Member
Thanks for the invitation to do the challenges. I have been remiss, but that's more about my recent lack of inspiration than lack of wanting to participate. I appreciate what the 'challenge moderators' do to make this site such fun and even if I don't participate all that much right now, I enjoy seeing everyone's take on the challenges and all the rest of the layouts in the gallery. You guys are GOOD at this.

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Fab challenge, Thank you xxxx : 0)
Great photo and cluster. Post the PYP1 when you can. If you get stuck again with a limit combine the two like a double page just for the purpose of uploading.