Question for Challenge lovers

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
I started a Pick Your Palette Challenge in March and have had a good number of members join in which is always a bonus. My question is 'Would you like this challenge to be a regular monthly challenge?'
I would be willing to offer it as such, with Robyn's approval of course. If you would be so kind and post a yes or no to give me an idea of what interest could be expected.

JanD

Premier Senior Member
I'm slow to do all the challenges this month, but your's is next in line. I think, personally, it's a fun one! So count my vote as a 'yes'! Thanks Kythe!

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - August
I haven't had a chance to do it yet, but I think it would be a great monthly challenge!

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Enjoyed the challenge. Karen. Normally start with a kit then find an image to go with it. It was different to choose the image first and then find a complimentary kit and recolour the elements/papers. Yes from me then x

BrightEyes

Esteemed Senior Member
I love that challenge and would like to see it every month. The creativity in photos and LOs shown so far is out-standing.

Diane's Art

Esteemed Senior Member
I loved this version of a color challenge, so I say YES. I would also be interested in challenges where I can learn new techniques.

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
If you would like to do this every month Karen, I think it would be great. THANK YOU.

A-M

Karen, with being busy on other things in life I had not looked at your challenge until just now and I .... LOVE IT!
It would work so well for some of the pages I want to get created about my childhood so please... YES.... host it each month in the same format you have done for this month.

MaggieMae

The whole idea of starting with a color palette is cool! I haven't done mine yet, but I think it would be a great monthly challenge!

orkan

Esteemed Senior Member
Would you like this challenge to be a regular monthly challenge?
OUI OUI OUI OUI

cats4jan

Premier Senior Member
Although I don't always get to all of them, I love any challenge you guys come up with. You're so kind to offer a monthly challenge. Thanks.

Oops - I mean YES. LOL

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
I haven't done it yet either but I'd say it would fit perfectly into the monthly challenges :)