Question for Challenge lovers

KAPOH

Yes! Yes! Yes! (I had to say it 3 times because there is a 10 character minimum to post a comment. I think I'm over that now.)

Margje

Esteemed Senior Member
I haven't had a chance to do it yet, but yes I think it would be a great monthly challenge! It is on my list for the coming week!

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
It's a big yes from me also Karen I really enjoyed this challenge Thank you. xxx

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Karen, I haven't been successful in doing the color palette challenge and will try again this weekend. I know how to recolor but have not been able to get the colors right. A monthly challenge will be great.

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
Grace. Use the colour picker( eyedropper) to select the colours from you photo to create your palette. Then choose your kit. If you are doing lots of recolouring don’t fret about being exactly the same colour in the palette. I am happy if you are fairly close to the same hue.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Karen, this what I did--used the color picker to select the colors and chose my kit. I tried Hue/Saturation, Brightness/Contrast, Levels, and the Blend Modes. I had a busy day today and did not have time today to do this challenge or to do the Progressive Scrap.

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
Sounds like you know what you are doing. Lots of time to complete the challenge but I do know life in the real world comes first.lol There is always next month!