CHALLENGES Quote Challenge April

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
It’s spring in the Northern Hemisphere and autumn in the Southern Hemisphere.

You may use your own words or your favorite quote one use one of the following:

SPRING

Spring is nature’s way of saying, “Let’s party!” Robin Williams

The earth laughs in flowers. Ralph Waldo Emerson

I must have flowers, always and always. Claude Monet

The first blooms of spring always make my heart sing. S. Brown

A flower blossoms for its own joy. Oscar Wilde

Spring translates earth’s happiness into colorful flowers. Terri Guillemets

Spring is the time of plans and projects. Leo Tolstoy

I love spring anywhere, but if I could choose I would always greet it in a garden. Ruth Stout

AUTUMN

Autumn…the year’s last, loveliest smile. William Cullen Bryant

Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower. Albert Camus

Autumn carries more gold in its pocket than all other seasons. Jim Bishop

Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall. F. Scott Fitzgerald

Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree. Emily Bronte

Everyone must take time to sit still and watch the leaves turn. Elizabeth Lawrence

I see the turning of a leaf dancing in an autumn sun, and brilliant shades of crimson glowing when the day is done. Hazelmarie Mattie Elliott

As long as autumn lasts, I shall not have hands, canvas and colors enough to paint the beautiful things I see. Vincent Van Gogh

Please include the name of this challenge April Quote in your title. Upload your page to the Members’ Galleries and then select Monthly Challenges and Quote Challenge and post a link back to this thread.

I am looking forward to seeing your pages.

My page using the quote: Spring translates earth’s happiness into colorful flowers. Terri Guillemets

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Thanks for the challenge and beautiful illustration page.-x-

Wendy, love the adorable photo and the beautiful banner, clusters and blending and the wonderful word art quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Thank you for hosting again Grace...I chose William Wordsworths poem about the daffodils and Spring has sprung for the quote x

Karen, congrats on the GSO and Top Banner Image! Love the gorgeous photo and the multi-framing and the gorgeous cluster and wonderful poem and word art on your spring page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
thank you Grace for the quotes and hosting the challenge

Micheline, love the gorgeous masked image and effects and the gorgeous cluster and quote and page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Thanks so much for the challenge, the amazing quotes, and hosting!
Karen, love the beautiful headdress of flowers and the beautiful flowery background and the wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Thank you Grace for hosting
Lindsay, love the beautiful page design and the beautiful autumn photos and pumpkins and the wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
always interesting quotes you find for us Grace, thank you
Evelyn, love the beautiful textures and colors and the beautiful hand and flowers and the wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.