Quote Challenge February

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - February
This month’s quote challenge is love quotes for your special person, family, or friends.

You may use your own words or your favorite quote or Happy Valentine wishes or use one of the following quotes:

All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. Charles M. Schulz

If I had a flower for every time I thought of you…I could walk through my garden forever. Alfred Tennyson

There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved. George Sand

We are most alive when we’re in love. John Updike

We loved with a love that was more than love. Edgar Allan Poe

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. A.A. Milne

You are my sun, my moon and all my stars. E.E. Cummings

The most important thing in the world is family and love. John Wooden

A friend is what the heart needs all the time. Henry van Dyke

A friend is someone who knows all about you, and still loves you. Elbert Hubbard

They invented hugs to let people know you love them without saying anything. Bil Keane

Friends are the flowers in the garden of life. Author Unknown

Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. Marcel Proust

We are all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love. True love. Robert Fulghum

Please include the name of this challenge February Quote in your title. Upload your page to the Members’ Galleries and then select Monthly Challenges and Quote Challenge and post a link back to this thread.

I am looking forward to seeing your pages.

My page using the quote: There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved. George Sand

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you Grace for the challenge, and such a beautiful example page! ❤️

TruusF

full

Weird Love
Photo: Morguefile
Hearts: one plentiful elements, other unknown
SherryD JA Celebration
Dutch Dream Designs Forest Finds

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
full

Weird Love
Photo: Morguefile
Hearts: one plentiful elements, other unknown
SherryD JA Celebration
Dutch Dream Designs Forest Finds
Love the beautiful masked image and the beautiful hearts and birds and foliage and the wonderful and fun word art quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you so much for the quotes and the challenge Grace xxx
Rosie, love the gorgeous colors and clusters and the gorgeous image and effects and the wonderful quote and page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks for hosting this challenge, Grace.

Love the beautiful and happy photos and the beautiful hearts and clusters and the wonderful word art and quote on your gorgeous memory page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
thank you Grace for hosting the quote challenge

Love the gorgeous effects and the hands forming the heart shape and the gorgeous clusters and blending and quote and page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you Grace for the challenge ♥

Anita, love the adorable girl and dog and the beautiful clusters and wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! The chocolate cupcake looks so yummy. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you Grace for the challenge and the free quotes.xxx
Mary, love the beautiful effects and the adorable image and the beautiful colors and artsy bits and wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.