Quote Challenge February

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - February
Here is my page for the February Quote Challenge.

Chickie, beautiful and precious photo of Ella and beautiful old and worn journal and papers and envelope and wonderful quote on your gorgeous vintage page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you Grace for a great quote challenge. Here is my offering.

Jody, love the beautiful and happy photo and framing and the beautiful clusters and blending and the wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.
Jody, love your gorgeous siggy!

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks for the challenge Grace.
Glyn, love the beautiful and happy wedding photos in the heart template you created and the beautiful hearts and clusters and wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

twizzle

Here is my layout using a photo of our adorable grandson Tyler.

https://forum.justartscrapbooking.com/gallery/little-moments-quote-challenge.82408/

full

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
here is my page. thanks for all the amazing quotes to choose from
Carmen, love the beautiful and loving photo and frame and the beautiful cluster and hearts and butterflies and the wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks for the challenge!
Norma, love the beautiful photo and masking and the beautiful clusters and blending and the wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge and the quotes, Grace.

Ursula, love the gorgeous textures and blending and image and the wonderful wordart quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.