• by Betty Jo

by Ria

by Magnolia57

by Pups_r_Paps

Quote Challenge January

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Thank you for the inspiration. Here is my page, a January calendar.
It's been a good while since I have played, so I hope I am completing things correctly. Thank you.
Kathryn, love the beautiful winter scene on your January calendar and the wonderful quote! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
My page for the Quote Challenge... Hope Smiles.
Chickie, love the adorable smiling little girl and the beautiful cluster and paint splatter and the wonderful quote on your gorgeous page!

TruusF

Thanks for the challenge.
I used another quote.
Credits Rosie Design - the alchemists apprentice, the hands are from pixabay.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January

Thanks for the challenge.
I used another quote.
Credits Rosie Design - the alchemists apprentice, the hands are from pixabay.
Love the beautiful colors and the beautiful hands and image in the globe shape and the wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
thank you Grace for the quotes and hosting the challenge

Micheline, love the beautiful effects and the adorable child and the New Year artsy bits and wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
thank you Grace for keeping the Quote challenge going and all the research you undertake for it

Evelyn, so true--all of us have pain and stress in our lives. Love the old torn paper and the jigsaw face and the beautiful clusters and words on your fabulous realistic New Year wishes and page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Thank you Grace again for your research for the challenge and for hosting - here's my page ....

Karen, love the gorgeous colors and blending and the gorgeous extracted image and effects and the wonderful word art and true quote! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Thank you once again Grace for all the quotes xx

Barb, love the gorgeous extracted image and the gorgeous artsy bits and blending and the wonderful quote and page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Happy new year and thank you for the challenge

Susanne, love the beautiful and happy image and masking and the beautiful colors and clusters and textures and the wonderful quote by Anne Frank on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.