CHALLENGES Quote Challenge July

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - September
This month’s quote challenge is nature.

You may use your own words or your favorite quote or use one of the following:

If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere. Vincent Van Gogh

All good things are wild and free. Henry David Thoreau

We share the earth not only with our fellow human beings but with all the other creatures. Dalai Lama

In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous. Aristotle

How glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains! John Muir

Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. Khalil Gibran

If you wish to know the divine, feel the wind on your face and the warm sun on your hand. Buddha

My wish is to stay always like this, living quietly in a corner of nature. Claude Monet

The earth laughs in flowers. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Colors are the smiles of nature. Leigh Hunt

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. Gerard De Nerval

Butterflies are self-propelled flowers. Robert A. Heinlein

Please include the name of this challenge July Quote in your title. Upload your page to the Members’ Galleries and then select Monthly Challenges and Quote Challenge and post a link back to this thread.

I am looking forward to seeing your pages.

TruusF

full

I choose a quote by Vincent van Gogh.
The photo is my own, and when I made it, I immediately had thought of Vincent van Gogh's paintings.
Credits: Signature Vincent - WkiCommons
DDS freefee jan. 2017
RediSu ETR18 Artsypit

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
full

I choose a quote by Vincent van Gogh.
The photo is my own, and when I made it, I immediately had thought of Vincent van Gogh's paintings.
Credits: Signature Vincent - WkiCommons
DDS freefee jan. 2017
RediSu ETR18 Artsypit
Truus, love the beautiful photo and framing and shadows and the beautiful paint splatters and the wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge!

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks for the fun Challenge Grace
Karen, congrats on the GSO! Love the beautiful extracted image and effects and headdress and the beautiful artsy bits and blending and the wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge and the quotes Grace and for reminding me to put my page here.xxx
Mary, thank you for posting your gorgeous page in the Forum. Love the gorgeous wildlife and the beautiful word art quote and page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Anita, thank you for posting your gorgeous page in the Forum. Love the beautiful image and effects and the beautiful textures, flowers and butterflies and the wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

zepper

Thank you for the challenge Grace xxx : 0)

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge Grace xxx : 0)

Debbie, love the beautiful masked image of the angel statute and the beautiful framing and clusters and the wonderful quote and page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge