CHALLENGES Quote Challenge July

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Love the quotes...I chose the butterflies.
Norma, the wonderful quote is beautifully illustrated with the gorgeous butterflies and the blended background! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thanks again, Grace, for hosting this great challenge.... :-62

Lella, love the adorable image and the gorgeous scene and blending and the wonderful quote and page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

cats4jan

Premier Senior Member
Such a fun challenge, although getting the perspective correct on the book was difficult
This all started with the photo - hard to tell, but she has a butterfly on her finger

Thanks for hosting, Grace

Photo: Personal
Book Template - Starline
Most of the other graphics - thanks to Rosie

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Such a fun challenge, although getting the perspective correct on the book was difficult
This all started with the photo - hard to tell, but she has a butterfly on her finger

Thanks for hosting, Grace

Photo: Personal
Book Template - Starline
Most of the other graphics - thanks to Rosie

Janice, love the beautiful images and clusters and scattered butterflies and the beautiful scene and quote and page! The book is fabulous. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thanks for the challenge, @Grace ! Death is a part of nature also.
Sandy, wonderful and beautiful photos and cute elements and beautiful clusters and quote on your nature page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you for the challenge Grace
Lindsay, love the beautiful photos and the blended photo and the beautiful script and word art quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
thank you Grace for hosting this beautiful challenge

Micheline, love the beautiful girl with the double exposure effect and the beautiful colors and clusters and artsy bits and scene and the word art quote on your gorgeous page!

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you for another great quote challenge Grace and for your research....

Karen, love the beautiful photo and images and artsy bits and blending and the wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you as always Grace for all the wonderful quotes x

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you as always Grace for all the wonderful quotes x
Barb, love the beautiful masked photo of your granddaughter and framing and OOB and the beautiful artsy bits and blending and wonderful quote on your gorgeous page!

RJMJ

Wonderful! Challenge! ...Getting Out Into Nature Is The Best!!!...Especially With Our Lives Being Thrown Off-Kilter By Covid!!!...UGH!...I LOVE! Sunsets!...They Make Me Feel Calm!!!...& I'm Able To Just Breathe!...Happily!!!...This Layout Focuses On A Sunset We Saw Back In 98'!!!...It Was Spectacular!!!...Glad I Have This Memory! Forever!!!...

*My Layout : A Moment In Time :

full

Last edited: