Quote Challenge March 2019 Irish Quotes

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Beautiful photos of your daughter and gorgeous clusters and wonderful wordart quote on your fabulous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Stacey, congrats on the well-deserved GSO for your adorable and fabulous page! Love the adorable boy and the cute art doll and the wonderful Irish Blessing on the gorgeous scene you created. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Diane, beautiful colors and blending and beautiful and happy photo and wonderful quote on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Brita, beautiful colors and blending and beautiful image and angel and wonderful quote on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Barb, gorgeous photos and clusters to illustrate the wonderful quote on your fabulous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Silvia, love the masking/framing/OOB of the beautiful photo and and the beautiful clusters and quote on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

doglvr49

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge Grace. I used it as tribute to my Irish grandmother who, unfortunately, died twelve years before I was born. Fortunately some old family photos survived.

Last edited:

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Wendy, beautiful image and beautiful clusters and wonderful quote on your gorgeous spring page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Kathy, beautiful framing of the treasured photo of your Irish grandmother and beautiful embellishments and wonderful song lyrics on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Elizabeth, beautiful effects and adorable photo and clusters and wonderful Irish Blessing on your delightful and gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.