• The what, where and when INFORMATION about our end of year Celebration kit.  See HERE.

Quote Challenge March 2019 Irish Quotes

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
Beautiful colors and effects on the image and wonderful quote on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Sherry, beautiful page design and beautiful image and clusters and wordart quote on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

JodyT

Premier Senior Member
I made a double page, I hope that is OK. Thanks for a great quote challenge. Maybe I should have put the two sides seperately?

JodyT

Premier Senior Member
I need to purchase some more Snickerdoodle kits... I have not bought any for a long time. Unfortunately the AUD$ to the US$ is not great.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Jody, the double-page is beautiful. The wonderful quote is perfect for the gorgeous roses and photos on your double page and interesting description of the house and garden. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Beautifully framed photo and beautiful Irish elements and wonderful quote on your gorgeous ATC. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Stacey, love the adorable and enchanting St. Patrick's Day scene you created and the wonderful Irish Blessing. Thank you for joining in again for this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Beth, the wonderful quote is perfect for the adorable and sweet photo of Malcolm on your beautiful page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Kay, beautiful masked photo and wonderful song lyrics on your gorgeous Irish page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Lindsay, beautiful page design and beautiful photos and fabulous journaling and quote. I will continue to keep your dear friend in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.