Quote Challenge March

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
This month’s quote challenge is St. Patrick’s Day and Ireland. You may use your favorite Irish quote or Irish Blessing or Irish Saying or Irish song lyrics or use one of the following:

St. Patrick’s Day is an enchanted time—a day to begin transforming winter’s dreams into summer’s magic. Adrienne Cook

The heart of an Irishman is nothing but his imagination. George Bernard Shaw

Whether I drink or just once in a while, I’m always sure to raise a glass to the dear old Emerald Isle. Pat Maloney

May the Irish hills caress you.
May her lakes and rivers bless you.
May the luck of the Irish enfold you.
May the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you.
Irish Blessing

May the wings of the butterfly kiss the sun
And find your shoulder to light on,
To bring you luck, happiness and riches
Today, tomorrow and beyond.
Irish Blessing

These things I warmly wish for you:
Someone to love, some work to do,
A bit o’ sun, a bit o’cheer,
And a guardian angel always near.
Irish Blessing

A sunbeam to warm you
A moonbeam to charm you,
A sheltering angel, so nothing can harm you.
Irish Blessing

If you’re lucky enough to be Irish…you’re lucky enough! Irish Saying

May your day be touched by a bit of Irish luck, brightened by a song in your heart and warmed by the smiles of the people you love. Irish Saying

May you always walk in sunshine. May you never want for more. May Irish angels rest their wings right beside your door. Irish Saying

When I count my blessings, I count you twice. Irish Saying

For each petal on the shamrock
This brings a wish your way –
Good health, good luck, and happiness
For today and every day
Author unknown

Leprechauns, castles, good luck and laughter
Lullabies, dreams, and love ever after.
Poems and songs with pipes and drums
A thousand welcomes when anyone comes.
Author unknown

May the leprechauns dance over your bed and bring you sweet dreams. Author unknown

Please include the name of this challenge March Quote Challenge in your title. Upload your page to the Members’ Galleries and then select Monthly Challenges and Quote Challenge and post a link back to this tread.

I am looking forward to seeing your pages.

Here is my page using the Irish Blessings:
May the wings of the butterfly kiss the sun
And find your shoulder to light on,
To bring you luck, happiness and riches
Today, tomorrow and beyond.
Irish Blessing

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - April
Thank you Grace for hosting this challenge, and what a great page you have created to start us off with. 💜

orkan

Esteemed Senior Member
En France on ne fête pas vraiment la Saint Patrick mais mon petit cochon d'Inde adorait le trèfle, surtout les fleurs !! - photo perso - dessins très anciens dont je ne connais plus l'auteur.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April

thanks for a fun challenge!
images from kits by Miles Beyond the Moon
Kelly, beautiful colors and blending and beautiful image and greenery and quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
En France on ne fête pas vraiment la Saint Patrick mais mon petit cochon d'Inde adorait le trèfle, surtout les fleurs !! - photo perso - dessins très anciens dont je ne connais plus l'auteur.
Orkan, beautiful colors and wonderful and fun images and quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Thank you for the Challenge Grace.xxx
Mary, love the beautiful blending and images and the beautiful clusters and scattered shamrocks and the wonderful Irish Blessing on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Last edited: