Quote Challenge March

zepper

Challenge Host - April
Inspired from a verse by The Pogues who wrote the song: The Irish Rover xxx :0)

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Here is mine, found this Irish proverb on the internet.
Yvonne, fun Irish proverb illustrating the angry man and the adorable cow with the hat and the beautiful clusters and scatter of shamrocks on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Thank you for the Quote and challenge.
Ann, love the beautiful blending and image and scene and the wonderful Irish Blessing on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
You found some wonderful quotes...here's mine using a part of one
Glori, love the beautiful blending and photo and clusters and wonderful Irish Blessing on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Thanks for another great quote challenge!

Beautiful and colorful gradient paper and clusters and adorable Irish images and wonderful Irish Blessing on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Inspired from a verse by The Pogues who wrote the song: The Irish Rover xxx :0)

Debbie, love the wonderful song lyrics and beautiful background and sea spray on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Thank you for the challenge. I love this Irish Saying

Last edited:

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Thank you for the challenge. I love this Irish Saying
Vivi, beautiful photo and wonderful Irish Blessing and fabulous journaling on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Wendy, beautiful image and masking and framing and wonderful Irish Blessing on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.