Quote Challenge November

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
This month’s quote challenge is imagination.

You may use your favorite imagination quote or use one of the following quotes:

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. Albert Einstein

The imagination is a palette of bright colors. You can use it to touch up memories—or you can use it to paint dreams. Robert Brault

Everything you can imagine is real. Pablo Picasso

It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see. Henry David Thoreau

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. Michelangelo

Imagination is the true magic carpet. Norman Vincent Peale

The world is but a canvas to the imagination. Henry David Thoreau

I paint objects as I think them, not as I see them. Pablo Picasso

The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. Albert Einstein

A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and install a love of learning. Brad Henry

Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age and dreams are forever. Walt Disney

Imagination is the highest kite one can fly. Lauren Bacall

This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone. Rod Serling

Imagination is the spark that ignites the fire of creativity. Richard L. Peterson

You may say I’m a dreamer,
but I’m not the only one,
I hope some day you’ll join us
And the world will be as one.
John Lennon “Imagine’

Please include the name of this challenge November Quote Challenge on your title. Upload your page to the Members’ Galleries and then select Monthly Challenges and Quote Challenge and post a link back to this thread.

I am looking forward to seeing your pages.

Here is a page I made using the quote: Imagination is the spark that ignites the fire of creativity. Richard L. Peterson

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
:-1
Thank you Grace for hosting this challenge and providing us all with so many suggestions.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you Grace for the Challenge and the free Quotes.xxx
Mary, Nicole's kit is perfect for your gorgeous page--love the gorgeous colors and the hand holding the world with Albert Einstein's image and the quote. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you so much Grace. Love the Twilight Zone so had to choose that quote xx

Rosie, love the gorgeous colors and photo treatment and light effects and images and wordart quote on your magical and imaginative page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge Grace.
The wonderful quote is beautifully illustrated with the cat flying a kite with a big cat on your imaginative and gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.