Quote Challenge November

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
thank you for Challenge
here ist mine :)

Sigrid, love the beautiful art doll and the artsy bits and splash of color and the wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks so much, Grace, for another amazing challenge, love all the quotes, but I adore Einstein's one:
Karen, beautiful effects and image of Albert Einstein and beautiful clusters and wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Imagination is the most fun part of what I recall doing as a child!!
Glori, beautiful colors and embellishments and delightful photo and quote on your gorgeous page! We're all young at heart. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for another wonderful quote challenge, Grace. :-62

Lella, beautiful colors and blending and clusters and adorable puppy and framing and quote on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Anne, the wonderful quote is beautifully illustrated with the gorgeous colors and blending and double exposure on your fabulous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you Grace for the challenge and as always for all your research on the quotes xx

Barb, gorgeous blending and images and masking and wonderful quote on your fabulous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.