• Members' end of year kit.  Please VOTE HERE for the colour and name of your choice.  Voting closes on November 28th.

Quote Challenge November

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - November
Thank you for the challenge, Grace!

Kim, the adorable masked photo of Caroline is perfect for the wonderful quote on your gorgeous page--I would also like to know what she was thinking! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Wow so many gorgeous LO's everybody......Grace, thank you for another great quote challenge and your research and thank you for hosting....here's my page -

Karen, love the cute photos of Elsie and her happy smile and curly hair and the wonderful quote is perfect on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
As always, great word and quotes ... thanks Grace ♥
Evelyn, the wonderful quote is beautifully illustrated with the Lauren Bacall kite and the floating umbrellas and the blended images in the butterfly mask on your fabulous imagination page!

Grace

Supreme Senior Member

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Such wonderful quotes & pages this month. Mine is kind of blah but I do love the quote.
Sherry, love the contrast of the two quotes and the wonderful illustrations on your imaginative page! Your page is not blah--it's creative thinking. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.