• by TruusF

by Poppy

by Lindsay

by Grace

Quote Challenge September

Canterslowly

Thank you for the challenge. Autumn is my favourite time of year. The trees are just starting to change colour here in the UK. I have no idea why my page is not showing here (I'm a newbie but managed to do it on another challenge page) :) [got it] :)
Used kit Autumn Glory and the mask and frame from Just Bee - both Lynne Anzelc - Picture is mine.

Last edited:

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - September

Thank you for the challenge. Autumn is my favourite time of year. The trees are just starting to change colour here in the UK. I have no idea why my page is not showing here (I'm a newbie but managed to do it on another challenge page) :) [got it] :)
Used kit Autumn Glory and the mask and frame from Just Bee - both Lynne Anzelc - Picture is mine.
Pam, love the beautifully masked photo and the beautiful blending and clusters and the wonderful quote on your gorgeous autumn page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
thank you Grace for hosting this beautiful challenge

Micheline, congrats on the GSO and TBI! Love the gorgeous effects and image and lighting action and swirling artsy bits and word art! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks for the Quote Challenge
Glyn, love the beautiful photo and the beautiful flowers and clusters and blending and the wonderful Monet quote on your gorgeous garden page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Silvia, love the beautiful page design and the beautiful photo and clusters and the adorable art doll and wonderful quote on your gorgeous autumn page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
thanks for this challenge :) here's mine with many kits :LOL: credits on gallery
translated text:
Autumn is a melancholy andante
and graceful who admirably prepares the
solemn adagio of winter.
(George Sand)
Love the beautiful masked photo and the beautiful layering and stacking of elements to create the gorgeous autumn scene and the beautiful word art quote! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.