Resources Lists on My Blog

suruha

I have collected links to all kinds of resources and good sites on my blog, http://suruha.com/. There is a menu bar just under the header. The art-journaling page has a load of links and good places to visit, including tutorials. I encourage you to feel free to copy any and all of the lists. They don't do much good just sitting there - so, use them if you like!

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
Su, thank you so much for sharing! I have your fabulous blog bookmarked and will visit your blog later. I love art journaling pages. Thanks again for sharing.

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
Your brushes are awesome ... love the tutorials .. have bookmarked your blog :)

Patricia

Premier Senior Member
thank you Su!!! I have bookmarked your blog as well, I love your brushes and will return to see some more and look at the tutorials

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
This is fabulous, THANK YOU Su, so much valuable information!!! I'm sure I'll find some great ideas for challenges here.

I'll move this thread to the Share section of the forum where it is easier to find for future reference.

BrightEyes

Esteemed Senior Member
Wow... what a wonderful list of resources. And thank you for the wonderful brushes. I have been wanting something similar for my art journaling.

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Aren't they GREAT brushes that Su is offering!

Elk Fan

Esteemed Senior Member
Su I love the brushes you shared and I had never even thought about making text into a smart object. That was so terrific information for me. I have taken the Photoshop Artistry class and I would also highly recommend it. I took advantage of all the freebies he offered and really built up my stash, so the class is well worth the money. Thanks again and I now you have bookmarked! LOL

suruha

Hi, All! Thank you for your kind comments! I take the PhotoArtistry course, too! I love the chance to experiment!
As I have said elsewhere, I have been away for a bit. Upon my return, my site is down. I notified my guy and I should have it back up and running soon!