Robyn's Mini Kit Challenge

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - April
My Fantasy and/or Headdress Challenge will come back next month, but for this month I've created a mini for you. Well actually I got a bit carried away and it's probably a little bigger than the standard mini.

There are no rules, just use what ever you like from the mini kit and you can add other stuff if you wish.

You will find the download for it HERE in the registered members only section of the forum.

I haven't actually created a sample page (yet), so hopefully it won't be too hard to work with.

Please upload to the Mini Kit Challenge section in the gallery HERE and come back and post in this thread.

I look forward to seeing your pages.

doglvr49

Esteemed Senior Member
Gorgeous kit, Robyn - so many great elements. How about calling it a midi-kit? (Honestly, though, it's as large as a lot of full size kits.)
I will have a play soon. :)

Robyn

Staff member
Challenge Host - April
I'm loving all the pages so far. ♥

My comments are in the gallery rather than here in the thread. :)

Robyn

Staff member
Challenge Host - April
Here is a page from me. I cheated (just a little) as this is an old layout I did with another kit. Everything is from the March Mini Kit. The background paper was a little two pale for my liking on this particular page, so I duplicated that layer and set the blend mode on the top layer to multiple. It just gave it a bit more depth IMO.