Robyn's Weekly Gallery Picks - week ending April 7th

Robyn

Administrator and Owner
Staff member
The first page that caught my eye is NEVER FORGET by cinderella. I love the striking contrast between the bright green and the black. The use of the landscape picture along the bottom of the page is quite unusual and most effective!

SKETCHY by Ann.L is bright and colourful. The blending is really good, so creative! I love the placement of the large butterfly stamp/brush so that it forms part of the girl's headdress and the shadowed blue butterfly on the lips is perfect!

04-2 WORLD SAMPLER KIT by Magnolia57 is in my opinion a perfect example of less is more! With a limited palette and an unobtrusive background this a very appealing page.

Being such an enthusiastic dog person, CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE by Moni really spoke to me! How could I go past Big Hugo! I love the chosen background, it's plain without being plain, if you know what I mean. With a minimal number of elements and just that little touch of colour, this page is a perfect example of just how appealing a clean and simple layout can be.

HELLO SPRING from Gina. What a brilliant idea.....flowers in the top of boots .....goodbye boots and hello spring! Great colour combination and a beautiful blended background. I love the mud/dirt under the boots - I'm assuming it's part of the photo but it serves to add perspective to the page.

COCK & BULL APRIL by Anne. I just love this challenge and the creativity it brings forth. This page from Anne is no exception. It's a great story and visually the page is so very eye-catching because of the excellent contrast between the red and the grey blocks of colour.

RAIN, RAIN by Renee' is a great example of a traditional scrapbook page. I love the excellent, different sized photos; they tell a story. The little blocks with the various elements look brilliant against the striped background paper (an inspired choice!).

APRIL CARD SKETCH CHALLENGE by Rosie is such a pretty page!! Rosie not only makes the most gorgeous kits, but she follows up with stunning, creative pages. I think this page is perfection in every way.

Last not but least is LIFE IS A BEAUTIFUL RIDE by kellygirl! WOW, how's this for creativity! A great idea, with fabulous choice and placement of elements. A big eye-catcher for me!

Rosie

Esteemed Senior Member
Fabulous picks and comments Robyn. Thank you so much for including one of my pages. xxxxxx

Anne

Thank you so much Robyn for including my Cock & Bull page in your picks.....a really lovely surprise x I am so ashamed to say that I keep forgetting about this forum thread each week.....I really must make more of an effort to keep up. :-6 Well done to everyone who has a page featured here. :-7

gina

Premier Senior Member
Fantastic choices, Robyn - thank you so much. Congrats to everyone
Thank you for showing my page here and the dirt under the boots is part of the kit. I am very happy that you thought it's part of the photo