Rose Thorn's Faves from Monday 5th August - Sunday 11th August

Rose Thorn

Another tough time selecting only 10 and only 1 per artist (it appears as if I have favorites....sure wish I could include them all here) I am listing only 8 for now (I need to look around a bit more, in order to post just one per artist).

08-PYP-2 by Magnolia57:
I adore this for many reasons; 1st, because the watercolor style reminds me of the paintings of my uncle's artwork.
2nd, it's soft colors give me a warm fuzzy feeling 😊; 3rd, it's inviting, I want to visit and drink tea or coffee outside one of those little shops; 4th, the addition of the cat all comfy & curled up in a relaxed way, making it all feel "homey" and like this is a place from where happy memories are formed.

08-PYP-2

Vintage Wedding by Happy Scrap Arts:
I am a lover of vintage photos and pages in general but this one caught my eye because I feel it correctly reflects the colors & styles of , maybe, the 1950s; the splash of paint adds to the vintage style of it all.

Vintage Wedding

hydrangea.jpg by Kythe:
I couldn't resist this one....flowers (especially hydrangeas), watercolors, vintage style, all things I just simply love!

hydrangea.jpg

Karen's August mini kit challenge by Tinisek digiscrap
:
The contrasts of colors and of the old, rundown location of the background with the vibrant, loveliness of the mini kit's items, all give me a feeling of how beautiful life can be in general and within our minds/memories.

Karen's August mini kit challenge

Serene Water by yorkiemom:
Beautifully peaceful seashore page; I want to be there....no, I want to be that person in the photo!

Serene Water

Into The Wild by jirsev:

Not sure I can adequately state why I like this...NATURE, and the quote....this reflects how I personally, have always felt one-with-nature. This is BEAUTIFUL!
Into The Wild

Bingo Challenge Aug by Oldenmeade
:
I don't know if there is a heaven, but this could be it!

Bingo Challenge Aug

my-favorite-place by zanthia:
Great quote and sweet photo; I love how it's all tied together with different - yet similar - backgrounds AND the wonderful clusters.

my-favorite-place

Plus 2 to make 10
Go easy by Margje:
I don't really know why I like this one, I just do!
Go easy

Paris and Reflection by doglvr49:
I like the sweet dog in the photo and, although we see his reflection in the window, I get the impression that he/she is anxiously waiting for a special someone to come home. I love how all the papers, textures and elements match so perfectly with the photo.
Give that sweetie an extra hug for me!

Paris and Reflection

Last edited:

Magnolia57

Premier Senior Member
Thank you so much for your lovely comments and for choosing my page, Rose. I'll be smiling the rest of the day.

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Thank you for your lovely picks and great comments Rose.

:-1

Congratulations to everyone who has a page featured in Rose's selections.

Margje

Esteemed Senior Member
Beautiful picks! you made a great selection! must have been not that easy with so many talent here! Thanks for including my page! Allthough you keep me wandering what it is that made you choose it haha!

doglvr49

Esteemed Senior Member
Beautiful choices, Rose and thank you so much for choosing mine. When Paris is sitting at this particular window she is watching for the kitties next door or any other critter that might wander along. ❤ :)

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Lovely selections Rose, congratulations to all featured in your picks x

Rose Thorn

Beautiful picks! you made a great selection! must have been not that easy with so many talent here! Thanks for including my page! Allthough you keep me wandering what it is that made you choose it haha!
I wish that I could tell you, all I know for sure is it called to me from the gallery....maybe the colors and it's poster-like look. :unsure:

Rose Thorn

Beautiful choices, Rose and thank you so much for choosing mine. When Paris is sitting at this particular window she is watching for the kitties next door or any other critter that might wander along. ❤ :)
You're welcome; thank you for that explanation...I knew there was more to the story. 😜

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Fabulous choices and comments. Congratulations to everyone.
:-17:-1:-60

gina

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
fantastic choices, Rose - thank you so much. Congrats to everyone.