Rosie's Mini Kit Challenge

SherryD

Challenge Host - April
Thank you, Rosie, for the beautiful mini.
Rosie's Remember Me mini kit and my photo of my mother (left) and her youngest sister, Martha. Both are departed and I was thinking of them today and how they would have loved being at the tea party I gave grand-daughter yesterday. Miss them so much!

biche57

thanks for mini & challenge :-62
here's my page with 4 photos perso, in 2 varieties because my husband doesn't like the one with the dark paper overlay

I prefer the first, my husband the second :-55 my sister asked me to collect 4 totally different photos, in the same creation, for the 70 years of her husband, with all her grandchildren. So. Which ?????????

biche57

I prefer the first, my husband the second :-55 my sister asked me to collect 4 totally different photos, in the same creation, for the 70 years of her husband, with all her grandchildren. So. Which ?????????
ok my sister and her daughter prefer the second !!!! you have to believe that I have "tastes of droppings" (don't know if it's good translation sorry )

Rosie

Ethereal Enigma
Challenge Host - April
ok my sister and her daughter prefer the second !!!! you have to believe that I have "tastes of droppings" (don't know if it's good translation sorry )
I prefer the second one too. They are both gorgeous but I like the more subtle colouring of the second one
:-16:-f

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
taste of droppings ... I can only speak English and I'm in awe of peeps who can speak more than 1 ... but that phrase has me scratching my head ... LOL ... oh, I think both are awesome but do prefer the 2nd one ♥