• Members' end of year kit.  Please VOTE HERE for the colour and name of your choice.  Voting closes on November 28th.

Roster 2019 - members' weekly gallery picks

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
I will be assuming responsibility for this roster from now on..........unless someone would like to put their hand up for it and be moderator for this thread. Anyone??

At the moment we have vacancies for the below dates. Please let me know if you would like to volunteer for these dates. THANK YOU!

Monday 7th October - Sunday 13th October -

Monday 4th November - Sunday 10th November -

Monday 18th November - Sunday 24th November -

.......and I haven't got around to finishing the dates for the rest of the year.

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - November
Robyn, I will take November 4-10. I will also volunteer to moderate this thread.

Rose Thorn

Do you think it would be possible to delete this thread and add anew each year (or every 6 months)?

I get lost & confused reading through the posts to tell where we are.

Now, that being said, I can do Dec. 9-15-2019.

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Rose this thread is for 2019. :unsure: It is a sticky thread so it appears at the top of this section of the forum. We have a new one every year.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
I can take any dates before December 21st if anyone drops out Robyn I am so much healthier now after my fall in June and would like to participate again.xxx

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - November
I can take any dates before December 21st if anyone drops out Robyn I am so much healthier now after my fall in June and would like to participate again.xxx
@Poppy I've added you for this week: Monday 25th November - Sunday 1st December
Does that work for you?